Start and stop

How-to videos on the CNC Shark

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Kayvon

Re: Start and stop

Post by Kayvon »

Glad it worked out for you. Sometimes computer just need a swift reset to get them working properly. Seems silly, but a simple solution is better than a problem you can't figure out.

LuisUp

Re: Start and stop

Post by LuisUp »

nivlac wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:25 am
Hello. This is my first post so please excuse my lack of knowledge on the posting of my issue. I am fairly new to my Shark. I have owned it a little over a year. It is the Shark Hd3. I am running the Vectric desktop version software which is the package that came with the Shark. The router I am using is the Dewalt 18 2.25hp. The issue I am having is when I click the OK button to start cutting the program, the router will start spinning, the Z axis will drop the router from zero about a half inch and move right back up to zero and the router stops spinning. Keep in mind this all happens within a second. Start to finish. Also note that about a week earlier I downloaded the Vectric 9.0 desktop free trial from the Vectric website. I used it a couple of times to make a program but it moved things around and I felt like I was starting over so I uninstalled the 9.0 free trial. The strange part of this issue is the fact that I had cut six programs that day. Back to back. I went to cut the seventh one and this happened. Just out of the blue. Any help would be very much appreciated.
You're having an issue with your Shark HD3 CNC machine and Vectric desktop software, where the router starts and stops abruptly, moving the Z-axis slightly; this problem occurred after using the Vectric 9.0 free trial, and you're seeking help to resolve the issue.
For dreams and attitude 8-)