Touch plate virtual zero

Questions/answers/discussion about initial setup of your CNC Shark

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

JPaden2200

Touch plate virtual zero

Post by JPaden2200 »

Hello All. I am attempting to set the virtual zero but the option seems to be missing from my screen. I am running 2.1 with Aspire 8.5. I used to be able to do this, been a while since I have tried. I don't think I have changed anything as far as the software or Shark goes. Any ideas? Thanks Jack

Rando

Re: Touch plate virtual zero

Post by Rando »

JPaden2200 wrote:Hello All. I am attempting to set the virtual zero but the option seems to be missing from my screen. I am running 2.1 with Aspire 8.5. I used to be able to do this, been a while since I have tried. I don't think I have changed anything as far as the software or Shark goes. Any ideas? Thanks Jack
As well, my virtual-zero and sensor probe features in the control panel somehow "expired" about a month ago. I never use the things, so not having the buttons there wasn't so bad it made me call...

If it worked before, and you enter the license codes (again!) and they still don't work, I'd give them a call and ask what's the deal....

Cheers!

Thom
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)

TAW

Post by TAW »

Mine did this once too- said expired. I opened the registration screen - looked at it - may have had to enter SN of other info- closed it and shut off pc and reopened program - and the screen and buttons were back to use as before- good luck

JPaden2200

Post by JPaden2200 »

Thanks for the replys. I ended up calling the company and they sent me new info to load. Now it works again.