HD4 performance kit

Questions/answers/discussion about initial setup of your CNC Shark

Moderators: sbk, al wolford

Todd05060

HD4 performance kit

Post by Todd05060 »

Just wondering how many people have installed the HD4 performance kit and what they thought of it.

Todd05060

Re: HD4 performance kit

Post by Todd05060 »

Well no response from anyone, so I bought the performance kit and hope to get it installed this week. If anyone has done the upgrade any tips would be appreciated! Thanks

SilentBobTheBuilder

Post by SilentBobTheBuilder »

I just installed mine last week after having it sit in the box for about 3 months. Not a terrible install. you want to be pretty accurate when drill the holes so i would suggest starting with a small pilot hole. It was bit awkward to keep the drill straight. Then loosen the back plate on the gantry and slide the performance pieces in. When you tighten the back plate back on it should make contact with the performance pieces.

It did help with vibration along the Y-axis. I havent noticed any other changes.

Todd05060

Post by Todd05060 »

Thanks for the reply, I to bought the kit a couple of months ago but have not installed it yet. Maybe this will be the week to get it installed!

OCEdesigns

Post by OCEdesigns »

I was thinking about this. Any update on the actual performance? I do get chatter in my Y axis that no matter what I do it won't go away. All I can do is grab the dust boot shoe with my hand.
Shark HD4 Extended Bed, Water Cooled Spindle. VCarve Pro 9.5

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

mcafee antivirus is a commonly used antivirus that detects and kills PC infections, enables mail worms, Trojan programs, and so on, making your mcafee.com/activate infrastructure free of infections and other malware day-to-day challenges. makes. For more accurate travel download www.mcafee.com/activate Mcafee Antivirus to protect your PC or PC from infection and ensure data. mcafee activation can be easily processed using the activation code from the mcafee retail card and using it online on the Mcafee website page. Click our mcafee.com/activate link for more information.

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Mcafee activation can be easily processed using activation code from mcafee retail card and using it online on Mcafee Website page. you canmcafee activate enter code download and activate security of your device online.mcafee antivirus is widely used a antivirus helps to detect and neutralize download mcafee with activation code computer virus, the mail worms,the trojan programs,and also helps your system free of virus and This is very beneficial for you For more mcafee installation with product key information by visiting our website

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

Mcafee is a standout amongst the best antivirus to ensure your computer,laptop and Great software fromvirus attacks.Mcafee program Saves your PC from i have mcafee product key infection. Mcafee activation can be easily processed using activation code from mcafee retail card and using it online on Mcafee Website page. you can download and activate security of your device online.And you can take advantage of it at the most For more install mcafee with activation code information, visit the website

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

webroot is all time best protective antivirus and anti-software .It is real time protection technology and it is safer , faster and more complete than ever beforeYou can easily download and install webroot.com/safe it Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Pro Activation Key is extensive and the dependable ant-virus tool provides a superior safety to your pc from harmful risks And for more information related to this, our website webroot activation You can get information by

mahi01

Post by mahi01 »

To enact Hulu Plus on your gadget, either utilize the on-screen console to enter your Hulu sign in data or go to hulu.com/activate and enter the gadget initiation code. Both of these strategies will enable you to utilize Hulu on any Hulu-upheld gadget Hulu is a standout amongst other gushing administrations that simplicity access to content on various sorts of gadgets. from hulu activation You can stream crosswise over PCs, cell phones and gaming supports. and actuate your Hulu account Can do If you want to watch your favorite movies, TV shows or web series on a single platform, Then hulu the best option is you can download it easily And can hulu channel activation easily avail of it