Software install question

Discussion specifically about the Shark's bigger brother, the CNC Shark Pro

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

momojito

Software install question

Post by momojito »

Can I install the shark software before I get the machine? Or is it better to wait for the machine to come first?

sk8nmike

Re: Software install question

Post by sk8nmike »

Not much you can do with the software with out the machine. The software you download is just to control the machine and to run the gcode generated by the Vcarve. I'm not sure it will run if it doesn't detect thecontrol box.

Ya, I know. Worst then waiting on Christmas!!

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

You can download vcarve pro and aspire, cut 3d from www.vectric.com

http://www.vectric.com/WebSite/Vectric/ ... oducts.htm

This way you can practice the software before getting the machine.
Download the fully functional trial versions of Vectric Software

With the trial versions of the software you can cut sample files on your own machine using your own choice of tooling and material. Step by step tutorials and videos are available to guide you through the complete process, so you will be cutting on your CNC faster than you would have thought possible.

With onscreen simulation functionality, you can see exactly how your own designs will cut using the full versions of the software. These color shaded images are ideal for customer quotes and approval, or your own marketing purposes.
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.