Software

Discussion specifically about the Shark's bigger brother, the CNC Shark Pro

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

lazym

Re: Software

Post by lazym »

jeb2cac

I haven't been able to figure out how to send you a message yet so I will try to get the question to you this way.

Where can i find the files you mentioned in one of your replys? ("you'll need to copy the 2 CNC Shark post processor files to the VA3DM installation" )

Thanks
Wayne

jeb2cav
Site Admin

Post by jeb2cav »

Hi Wayne,

You can find them on the NextWave Automation download page - http://www.nextwaveautomation.com/DownLoads.aspx.

Look for the CNC Shark Post Processor section, you'll see the 2 files.

On contacting members - this forum does have a "Private Message" (PM) function to send a message directly to another member(s). Click on a member's name and you should see that choice.

Joe

rapiddawg

Post by rapiddawg »

That is awsome advise!!! Thank you!

rapiddawg

Post by rapiddawg »

Do you have anyother tutorials?

jeb2cav
Site Admin

Post by jeb2cav »

Hi and thanks for the compliment. I don't know that I'd call them tutorials. One tip for this and other forums you may be subscribed to is that if you find a user's post useful or you like the format, you can usually view that user's posts. Different boards have different methods. In this case, if you click on the user's name, you'll get a screen that enables you to view that user's posts. I have responded to a couple of topics in the same manner as this thread, and you may find those useful.

With regard to tutorials - if you haven't already, go through the videos on this site, as well as the VCarve tutorials at the Vectric site/came with your install disks.

dbonds

Post by dbonds »

OMG. So that's how it's done!!! Thank you so, so much.

Tired of making firewood in South Alabama!!
Diane :o

enriquewoodcarver

Post by enriquewoodcarver »

How can I Import and edit a file from Cut3d to Vector art 3D so I can edit it on Vcarve Pro
ER