Vetric Pro programs

Discussion specifically about the Shark's bigger brother, the CNC Shark Pro

Moderators: sbk, al wolford

Vetric Pro programs

Postby Josh's Woodworks » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:26 pm

I have two different computers with Vetric Pro. I cannot open files of projects from one to the next because of version issues. It says its too old of a version to open new files. How do I upgrade or what does it cost? What is the latest version??

Please advice
Josh's Woodworks

Re: Vetric Pro programs

Postby Eagle55 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:54 pm

What version do you have on each computer? Simply use the latest one and install it on both computers. The latest version 8.0 that just came out a month or two ago. It is well worth the upgrade if you can.

Roger
CNC Shark HD ~ Control Panel 2.0 ~ Windows 7 & XP
Located in West Tennessee near the Tennessee River
http://www.eaglecarver4.com
Eagle55

Postby tonydude » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:42 am

Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 9.510, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed, control panel 2.1
tonydude

Postby Eagle55 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:38 am

Usually an update is something most users would qualify for where an upgrade is a substantially improved product that you would have to pay for. Did you buy a second version that you put on another computer? If so you can put it on another computer that you use (I forget if it is 2 or 3 computers as long as it's for just one user) should be easy to match the two computers where you wouldn't have mis-match problems with the program. Btw VCarve 8.0 is really nice and a "must have" at some point unless you have already been able to go to Aspire in which case you could already do most of the stuff.

Roger
CNC Shark HD ~ Control Panel 2.0 ~ Windows 7 & XP
Located in West Tennessee near the Tennessee River
http://www.eaglecarver4.com
Eagle55

Return to Shark Pro