Import Image

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

tom

Import Image

Post by tom »

Can anyone give me a few pointers on importing an image - when i go to the samples it doesnt seem to want to allow me to do that. Is there a library or a place i can go and browse images alread created to purchase?

REG

Re: Import Image

Post by REG »

What program are you using that you are trying to import an image to? V-Carve for instance supports most image types. I place my images for CNC work in my "Pictures" folder in a sub folder called CNC: C:/users/pictures/cnc/
To import, I select the appropriate folder then browse to the image I want, select it then select open.

tom

Post by tom »

REG wrote:What program are you using that you are trying to import an image to? V-Carve for instance supports most image types. I place my images for CNC work in my "Pictures" folder in a sub folder called CNC: C:/users/pictures/cnc/
To import, I select the appropriate folder then browse to the image I want, select it then select open.
I am using v-carve....do you know of any librarys where one can purchase or get images?
the "Picture" file- is that the one on your pc or is there one in v-carve?

REG

Post by REG »

tom wrote: I am using v-carve....do you know of any librarys where one can purchase or get images?
the "Picture" file- is that the one on your pc or is there one in v-carve?
There is a "sample" folder in V-Carve that will have some images but I just made a separate folder in my photo folder for CNC project photos.

For images, if you are doing non-commercial work you can find stuff in Google; just Google the image you want such as "dog". If you doing work for re-sale you might want to buy images or look through graphics over at Vector Art http://www.vectorart.com/.

Bobby