8.5 INSTALL

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus HD

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

gpeck

8.5 INSTALL

Post by gpeck »

Has anyone upgraded too 8.5? I have a black diamond that for some reason the controller after turning on at the start of cutting a toolpath turned the router off
about midway of the toolpath and broke the bit because the bit was not turning. I shut down the comtroller and stated allover, I pluged the router into a wallplug and finished the tool path. I have used the toolpath before without any problem. Would like to have the router come on at the start and shut off at the end of the toolpath like it always has.. please help. thanks Gene

tonydude

Re: 8.5 INSTALL

Post by tonydude »

8.5 has nothing to do with it. You must have something wrong with the controller board, get ahold of nextwave support on Monday, they are closed on the weekend.

SUPPORT (419) 491-4520

Help Desk Support 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday thru Friday (EST) (419) 491-4520

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

gpeck

Re: 8.5 INSTALL

Post by gpeck »

Tony , I have not installed 8.5 yet. I will contact NW Monday and see what they have to say. Thanls for getting back to me