Shark HD ProPlus Virtual Zero problem

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

RobertD

Shark HD ProPlus Virtual Zero problem

Post by RobertD »

Hi All

For the past few weeks I have been happily carving on my shark using virtual zero with no problems at all..... Last evening when I went to use the vz it tried to burry the bit in the table, thinking I made a mistake I reset everything and tried again this time it went up and to the left topping out the z axis. I reset and carved the remaining files without vz with no problems. Stumped........ I checked my control panel and I have 2.1 build 25f....according to the "help" tab when I checked the version on there was older than the one I have. I have just reformatted the sd card in hopes this helps and I'll check in the morning. Anyone else have this issue or any idea???? Is there a version 3.0 I see it on the web from next wave but not sure its for this machine...

Bob

RobertD

Re: Shark HD ProPlus Virtual Zero problem

Post by RobertD »

Good Morning

With the help of Next Wave this problem has been resolved. We reloaded the Control panel software and the CNC is operating properly once again. I believe both my self and Next Wav are baffled as to what may have caused the problem however it is fixed...............Thanks Scott L. and Next Wave.

Bob