design help

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

firefighter246

design help

Post by firefighter246 »

Ok please bare with me and Im not sure If this even the right area? SO i am new to the cnc world, I have had my machine for a couple years but I was severely injured while on duty saving kids from a house fire and Im trying to get back to learning the machine a VCarve again. Is there anyone that could help me with how to use it and how to make other things and just a v bit sign such as over the phone or remote into my PC?? I have watched all the tutorials and I have questions... is there anyone out there the is willing to design a few simple things for me and I can just cut on my machine? thanks for all your help guys!! hope I posted this in the right area...

rcrick

Re: design help

Post by rcrick »

Where do you live?

firefighter246

Post by firefighter246 »

30 min from ft myers fl

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Watch the tutorials at http://support.vectric.com/training-material and learn along with it. Follow along with it, they are very helpful. That is where I learned and so did alot of other people, I'm still learning a thing or two even after 6 yrs of doing it.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Ronwoodson2

Post by Ronwoodson2 »

I will be in nearby Bonita Springs for a couple weeks starting Friday, Nov 10. Be glad to help you with your machine and program. If desired, I will provide contact info
Ron Woodson
Somerset ,Ky
Ronwoodson2@aol.com

firefighter246

Post by firefighter246 »

ABSOLUTELY!!! pm ME

Ronwoodson2

Post by Ronwoodson2 »

PM sent
Ron Woodson