Virtual Zero

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus HD

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

sharkcutup

Virtual Zero

Post by sharkcutup »

I have been using Virtual Zero and touch plate for nearly two (2) years now with some minor problems/occurrences -- all of a sudden out of the blue it has decided to act up.

Specifically after setting z-zero - click run Virtual Setup the spindle/router instead of moving on the x and y to the first of five positions the Z-axis it races skyward. I have checked all connections which are good. I have rebooted both the control box (power Off/0n). I have completely shut everything down and restarted. All to no avail --- virtual zero Z-axis still races skyward each and every time.

Has anyone out there with Virtual Zero and Touch plate come across this problem/dilemma/mystery? If so, what was done to solve the problem/dilemma/mystery?

I have had some strange occurrences over the last two years with Virtual Zero & Touch plate and have been able to solve each but this problem/dilemma/mystery has me stumped!

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554

sharkcutup

Re: Virtual Zero

Post by sharkcutup »

Problem Solved!

Evidently no one out there has ever experienced the situation/problem I was Experiencing.

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554

TAW

Re: Virtual Zero

Post by TAW »

I just saw the first line- "Problem solved!"
what was the issue????

I did not have the SAME issue....but after 2 yrs of the touch plate working fine... the buttons went away for the 5 point touch off- only had the one point in center working. I went into the registration info tab and just notice that for some reason the second email for confirming (when originally was registered) was gone- re-entered the email and it fixed it.
Have you checked your registration info??? Just guessing here. Hope you get it fixed- post what it was once done.
good luck