Pause not working

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Kevink18

Pause not working

Post by Kevink18 »

I have a shark hd3 running control software 2.1 build 22 when running I the pause button is not able to be used. I have used in the past and have used it. Have not done any updates any idea

Kayvon

Re: Pause not working

Post by Kayvon »

I would only expect that if the link between the PC and the control panel had been dropped for some reason. The entire g-code is transferred over before cutting starts to prevent any problems that would occur if a link dropped.

Were you able to adjust the speed? I would expect that capability to have been dropped, too.

TAW

Post by TAW »

I had this happen one time. was kind of scary, as I always start carve and hit pause with every carve. The time it did not work. I shut down the carve, powered everything down & checked all connections. after restarting everything the pause button worked again. This may work for you or you may have already tried this. good luck

Kevink18

Post by Kevink18 »

E-stop on screen works speed adj works. This has happened now for the last 5 or 6 times I have turned machine on.