Shark Pro Plus HD/All Sharks Router Mount

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

gdon_2003

Shark Pro Plus HD/All Sharks Router Mount

Post by gdon_2003 »

I recently sold my Shark Pro Plus HD. I found a box with a brand new NWA Router Mount and my original one. The original mount is a little chewed up so I ordered a new one from NWA but found an aluminum one from Dixie Billet and put that one one instead of the new NWA one. I have no use for these and do not want to throw them away. I will give them away to anyone that will pay the postage. The mounts should fit in a priority mail box for about $8.00. I could try to sell them but there is a very small market for these and I hate to waste things so if you will message me I will mail them to you and you can send the money back. I am pretty sure the mount will fit most of the Sharks but mine was a Pro PlusHD. In the picture the lower one is brand new and never installed the upper one was on the machine when I bought it and is usable but useful as a last ditch solution.
IMG_20201115_213354209~2.jpg
Guy Donham

gdon_2003

Re: Shark Pro Plus HD/All Sharks Router Mount

Post by gdon_2003 »

Well 50 people looked at this post and no one replied. Glad I sold the Shark. This forum is dead and should be buried. Offer resended and goodbye forever. :twisted:
Guy Donham

Rando

Post by Rando »

Maybe none of those 50 chose to spend the time to reply to your extremely generous offer because it's nothing more than $2.00 of plastic, made well over a decade ago. Oh, but wait, that would only be $2.00 in plastic if they didn't have holes in them. You know, USABLE plastic. Sorry, those are nothing but scrap pieces of plastic, and you should know that. Maybe you should offer up those hunks of plastic to your recycling bin, what with HDPE being that way.

I have a suspicion your friendly demeanor has something to do with the 2020 presidential election, and your side losing. Just has that tone to it: offering jack sh!t and expecting everyone to fawn over your garbage, and then getting all snowflaky and turning to an emotional two-year old within mere moments of having your adulation denied. Your delusional self-importance is an excellent reason why we won't miss you. Enjoy your newfound Parler home.

As they say in the South, "Bless y'er Heart!"

Rando
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)

Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

You may be reading too much into this, Rando. I didn't see anything political here. Or, possibly, I'm not reading enough into it, but I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Gdon, it was a nice offer. I can't speak for the other 49 people, but I didn't take you up on it because it doesn't fit my machine (an old, original Shark) and, if mine breaks, I plan to upgrade to an aluminum Dixie Billet. Why should I take you up on the offer and deprive someone else who really needs it?

In the interest of offering the benefit of the doubt, let's assume the other 49 people were also being considerate of each other (and you!).

Rando

Post by Rando »

If you say so. Seems to me literally every single shark owner already has one of those...it comes with the machine.
They are, quite literally, useless pieces of plastic. After all, he's found the one place where people come who would
be interested in them, a significant number of people who actually read the posts here anymore already saw it and
declined to respond. To me that says that statistically, there is effectively no market for what he's offering. That he
chose to respond in the manner he did shows a juvenile level of emotional development. He will never come around
to being "nice" or providing jack's worth of information, so his tantrum is an excellent demonstration of his quality
of character. I've had more than enough of that kind of impertinent demanding others do what they expect, and I
brook them no quarter any longer.
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)

TAW

Post by TAW »

I would of taken them..... I still have a 10 yr old machine they fit on- I had the one crack and NW sent me a new one for free. I also had 2 aluminum ones made at work like the Dixey ones mentioned.
FYI- I just saw this post today...….JS 8-) :o