Huanyang Inverter for water cooled spindle on Shark HD4

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

rjoakley

Huanyang Inverter for water cooled spindle on Shark HD4

Post by rjoakley »

I purchased a water cooled spindle for my Shark HD4 from Next Wave and need to know if the Huanyang Inverter, 110V, can be run directly out of the box or do I need to set it up? The manual is very confusing and I am less than a beginner at this stuff, lol.

If I do need to set it up is there a cheat sheet out ther instead of trying to figure out the confusing manual?

sharkcutup

Re: Huanyang Inverter for water cooled spindle on Shark HD4

Post by sharkcutup »

on button - off button - variable speed knob

That is all I ever used and needed from the Inverter!

I am sure that the inverter probably has the capability of programming some speeds on some of the other buttons just never took the time to decipher the manual to set them.

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554

rjoakley

Post by rjoakley »

That is great news to me, thanks sharkcutup, your comment is greatly appreciated. I am a beginner and watching all the You Tube videos is mind numbing.

Now that worry is over, now I can get to making dust. Again, thanks for the comment.

sharkcutup

Post by sharkcutup »

Just be sure NOT to plug the inverter into the back of the control box. Nextwave does not have the spindle working from there yet as far as I know. I know for a fact it does not work that way on my Earlier Shark HD3 Pro Plus Extended Bed CNC with spindle. You have to control the spindle manually -- press on button located on the inverter -- adjust speed using variable control knob located on the inverter --- then start program to carve then when the carve is complete and spindle has returned to home position --- Press off button located on the inverter.

***Warning: Be sure to always make sure spindle is turned off before any router bit changes!

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554