spindle promotion from nwa vendors

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, sbk, al wolford

spindle promotion from nwa vendors

Postby tshelb619 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:15 am

So I was browsing around for spindle setups with help from Thom and noticed that now NWA is offering through their vendors the water cooled spindle for free with the purchase of a Shark HD. This is quite frustrating as when I bought mine last September I got a free digital duplicator. Maybe there will be a time when I will be super excited that I have the duplicator, but I would sure have liked to have had to opportunity to get a spindle thrown in. It's not like they are the same or close to the same price...

I realize this is something that happens but still frustrating......Anyways, if anyone is looking at buying a Shark, be sure to see what special they are promoting as it seems to change every 3-4 months.

Tyler
tshelb619

Re: spindle promotion from nwa vendors

Postby cjablonski » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Tyler-dont feel bad. I had a similar situation occur when they came out with the new user interface was released, which they promptly priced at over 100 bucks. I asked politely if there was anything that could be done for a supporter of their product, of which they promptly said no.

Not even a discounted price.

Ealy adopters tend to lose.
"I'm not smart, I just remain on problems longer"
Albert Einstein

Making many BTU by experimentation. ...some days it gets too warm :)
cjablonski

Return to CNC Shark