upgrade v2.0 to v2.1

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

gpeck

upgrade v2.0 to v2.1

Post by gpeck »

When I tried to upgrade too scp2.1 from scp2.0 and after I turned on the controller to down load the firm ware and when I tried to open the Icon 2.1, this message came up.

The procedure entry point LCIDT oleale name could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll. ..... What is going on?????? Thanks for amy help.. It takes foreever to get an answer from NWA gene

Rando

Re: upgrade v2.0 to v2.1

Post by Rando »

gpeck wrote:When I tried to upgrade too scp2.1 from scp2.0 and after I turned on the controller to down load the firm ware and when I tried to open the Icon 2.1, this message came up.

The procedure entry point LCIDT oleale name could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll. ..... What is going on?????? Thanks for amy help.. It takes foreever to get an answer from NWA gene
Sounds like the driver replacement isn't complete....reboot the PC, and turn off/on the controller, and that will likely clear it.
If that doesn't help, then the standard driver-troubleshooting fun shall ensue....

Thom
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)