A use for the extra wooden blinds

Share your Shark projects with other forum members!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Forum rules
Do not post any files that violate copyright or licensing guidelines. Any post violating this rule will be deleted and the member may be banned from future use of cncsharktalk.
basecircle

A use for the extra wooden blinds

Post by basecircle »

Hi Gang this is just a tip. I ended up using the extra wooden blinds for Battery covers on my L.E.D.s bases.First Pic is a base and a Plexi v carved picture.I layed out all the Guts that fit into the small base.The oval base mesures 1x3x9.Notice the stick with the leds on it.I use this on all my led bases.The stick is a interfearance Fit (pardon my spelling)After you soderall the wiresYour ready to put the battery cover on.I use the progran that cuts the rabbet in the pocket.The blinds are .1 thick x2x36.I got them for free from my neighbor.I got about 25pcs.You will like this any shape. works good give it a try.Basecircle
Attachments
Base&plexi
Base&plexi
Base and guts
Base and guts
Wood blind and cover
Wood blind and cover

Woodrobo

Re: A use for the extra wooden blinds

Post by Woodrobo »

I like it!!! where did you find the LED light strip?

tonydude

Re: A use for the extra wooden blinds

Post by tonydude »

Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.