Vector clip 3D

Share your Shark projects with other forum members!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Forum rules
Do not post any files that violate copyright or licensing guidelines. Any post violating this rule will be deleted and the member may be banned from future use of cncsharktalk.
4DThinker

Re: Vector clip 3D

Post by 4DThinker »

tafiore wrote:I am new here does anyone here know where I can find information on how to use the downloads on the shark machine I just got a subscription to the vector clip 3d but have no idea how to use these files any help would be greatly appreciated
With your Shark you should have gotten a copy of Cut3D. It can import .STL files. Go through the steps in Cut3D until you save the tool paths, then you can import the tool path into VCarve Pro to place in/on a sign or plaque or such. You'll have more potential using Aspire, but of course it is very pricey.

tafiore

Post by tafiore »

Thank you for the advice it seems pretty easy I will try it thank you again

milo30

Post by milo30 »

tafiore wrote:I am new here does anyone here know where I can find information on how to use the downloads on the shark machine I just got a subscription to the vector clip 3d but have no idea how to use these files any help would be greatly appreciated
do you have cut3d or aspire? You will need one of those to do a 3d file. What format are you using to save from vectorclip 3d?