Packer cribbage Game Board

Share your Shark projects with other forum members!

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Forum rules
Do not post any files that violate copyright or licensing guidelines. Any post violating this rule will be deleted and the member may be banned from future use of cncsharktalk.
Bob

Packer cribbage Game Board

Post by Bob »

I saw this project on the Vectric forum. http://www.vectric.com/forum/viewtopic. ... packer+fan
It was posted by Bill W. (I don't know his last name.) He was kind enough to share the file. He had used Aspire to design his version. I used VCarve 5.5 to make my version. I'm uploading the file in .eps format so that any version of VCarve can open it.
Because of copyright laws, I will exclude the letter "G" from the file. I don't know if this makes a difference or not because I will not sell this project anyway.
Just use your judgment when you make these and respect all copyright rules.
Also be careful when machining this project and check to see if all information and spelling is accurate.
There are 4 tool changes needed.
Have fun.
Bob
superbowl.jpg

When you look at this file before opening it, it will look like it should be a Sketchup file. Don't try opening with Sketchup because it won't work. Just open it with whatever version of VCarve you have.
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)

OakBrook

Re: Packer cribbage Game Board

Post by OakBrook »

Hey that is awesome!! Would be much nicer if it had the STEELERS :P Thank you!!
Talloak

Buc

Post by Buc »

Talloak,

Download Bob's .EPS file of his cribbage board and then search the net for a Steeler logo. They aren't to hard to trace the bit map and toolpath the vectors. Then add it to Bob's File and carve your own. I have a Steeler's logo that I made for one of the 'Crumb Cruncher's' a year or so ago, if you want it PM me with an Email address and I'll send it to you. I probably could post it here but I don't want to start a shouting match. Seen them posted on other forums.
Buc
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Thomas A. Edison

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

gerardeau

Post by gerardeau »

iam going to try tank the best one win

Bob

Post by Bob »

gerardeau wrote:iam going to try tank the best one win
I'm not sure I understand your statement.
Bob
"Focus"
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (Developer of the microscope.)