activating the M3 command in a file

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus HD

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

zehrah

activating the M3 command in a file

Post by zehrah »

Hello all:
I purchased a project from Vectric, I received it and created the tool path in Cut3D. After saving the file I downloaded it to my control panel. I set all axis to 0.00 and ran the program. It started to do all the initial moves however, it did not read the M3 command to turn on my router. Upon inspection I noticed the M3 command was a shadow. Does anyone have a fix for this problem?
any and all help would be appreciated.
I have a CNC Shark Pro Plus HD equipped with VCarve 7.0 and Cut3D.
Thanks
Zehrah - Hemet, California

tonydude

Re: activating the M3 command in a file

Post by tonydude »

Do you have it plugged in to the control box and also is the switch on the router turned on?

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

zehrah

Post by zehrah »

Yes Sir, it is connected to controller and the router button is on, the controller is on as well.
thanks

zehrah

Post by zehrah »

FYI, I contacted Vectric Support and they told me that as far as they knew the CNC Shark does not support auto router start. I did come to the conclusion that I just had to unplug my router from the controller and plug it into another outlet and manually turn on the router. Case solved.
Thanks for all the input.
Zehrah - Hemet, CA, USA

jimsr1959

Post by jimsr1959 »

Mine is plugged into the control box and with the router on the position always comes on when I give the command to run job , I have a mako.

ohiococonut

Post by ohiococonut »

I also have a CNC Shark Pro Plus HD and it DOES come on with the software and shuts off after the file is run.
You need to contact NWA support, the controller software is theirs, not Vectric.
Del

"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go."

WoodEraser

Post by WoodEraser »

Some routers are not supported with auto start.
Check manual and or spec sheet to see.
Eric the "WoodEraser"
Sun City Center, Florida

If today were perfect there would be no need for tomorrow.