Controler will not start cut

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus HD

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

gpeck

Controler will not start cut

Post by gpeck »

I have a black diamond. I turn on the controlor, load the vectors, I hit the RUN button to load the vectors.when the vectors are loaded The curser goes to the Run button, I hit the Run button and nothing happens. I try hitting the run button again, nothing happens. I did notice that the curser went up and stopped in the middle of the work area. I try turning the controlor off and then back on, that does not work. I loaded vectors I cut yesterday to see if they would cut. The same thing happened it would not run. I sure would like to know what to do to .. Anybody out there Know HOW to help me fix this . Thanks for reading ,,,gene

gpeck

Re: Controler will not start cut

Post by gpeck »

I forgot to mention that when nothing happend I noticed that some of the vectors were red and green and some dotted black. If I remember I thought the vectors should all be solid black in order for them to be read by the controlor .. Thanks for any help..... gene

gpeck

Post by gpeck »

I also upgraded to v10.5 on the cpu that I designed the vectors on and then went to the controlor cpu and down loaded the vectors on it, but when tried to load the gcode to cut the vectors a note came up that said that I had made the gcode on a later verson and would not work. So I down loaded the V10.5 on to the cutting cpu so that I could cut the vectors. could that have caused the red green an black dotted lines? I am just tryin to find pout what went wrong.. Thanks ,,, gene

gpeck

Post by gpeck »

Got it to work. I reinstalled CNC shark c p 2.1 and it is working .

Rando

Post by Rando »

Well, glad you figured it out, even as we sat silent :cry:

Rando
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)