User Groups?

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

peg_legs

User Groups?

Post by peg_legs »

Is there any intrest in building up user groups by state, region or city? It would be interesting and informative to find users in my area that from time to time would like OR need some help OR can offer help, face to face.

Just a thought, I'm in the Detroit, MI area (I 75 & I 696) working in plastics, wood, sign foam building sign of all types. Our new project is "Wall Art"!

Keep pushing the limits of yourself and your Shark!

Mike
(peg_legs)

Doctor Bob

Re: User Groups?

Post by Doctor Bob »

Hi Mike,

I think the user group idea is great - but I guess you and I couldn't work that since I'm from Kansas. Is their anyone from Kansas interested?

Doctor Bob

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

I'm looking for someone in the Buffalo,NY area or southern Ontario, Canada area who has a shark. Trying to get agroup together. anyone interested?
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

peg_legs

Post by peg_legs »

Dr. Bob & Tonydude,
Good to here there is an interest! Yes Kansas is a bit far and so is Buffalo.

I hope there will be many more of us soon that would agree with us and want to start groups
in there area. I'm sure there will be some of us that are not able to fit into a group, we may
be able to set up a real time audio / video to inable everyone to "belong" to a group,
(I am looking into that option for a project we are doing and we may be able to use it for groups too).

We need to spread the word and see if we can find others that may be interested.

Thanks for you reply and interest.

Mike
(peg_legs)

Michael Rytter

Post by Michael Rytter »

Anyone in the Vancouver/Chilliwack area of BC? Got my Pro plus set up today!

Michael Rytter