videos

Anything and everything CNC-Shark-related

Moderators: ddw, al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

hitest4

videos

Post by hitest4 »

I've watched all the videos eight or ten times each, and hurriedly sit and scribble down each "select", "choose","check that", "save the", "return to", "click on", "close the" and "name the", in the attempt to make myself a written guide for each step in the carving process. My question is, why hasn't this already been done in printed form, and included in the cardboard box as part of the sale, so me, the user (buyer) has a better chance for quicker and easier success with this expensive machine? By my reasoning, these videos are an insult to me, and a waste of my good time, and by my reckoning that goes for every other unsuspecting person (new to CNC) who buys a CNC Shark, only to struggle with these tutorials. You Shark people have a start with the small incomplete, twelve-page "Instruction Manual". My advice- Get yourselves a reputation and put together a comprehensive, complete, all-inclusive, "CNC Shark Instruction Manual" with a seperate and comprehensive chapter dedicated to each and every operation, because what you now have is totally inadequate. You sell a good machine, but your "how-to" comes up too rapid, visually unclear, and surprisingly short for the task.
Mike Suhy, would-be Shark Supporter