Manuals for Shark HD

Questions/answers/discussion about initial setup of your CNC Shark

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Dbchamber

Manuals for Shark HD

Post by Dbchamber »

I purchased my Shark HD from Rockler. It was already assembled (it had been a demo) and there were no manuals of any type. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of the manual. I was surprised that they are not on the website in pdf format.

Thanks
Dave Chamberlain
CNC Shark HD
Bosch 1617

tonydude

Re: Manuals for Shark HD

Post by tonydude »

They are on http://shop.nextwaveautomation.com/shop ... x?recid=13 They are the ones that make the machine. The manual is under cnc shark click on it. Lot of info for parts etc on there, even their support phone number. Where are you located?

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Also look at http://support.vectric.com/ for tutorials on how to use your programs like vcarve pro.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Dbchamber

Post by Dbchamber »

I am in Smyrna GA.

Thanks

Dbchamber

Post by Dbchamber »

I was actually looking for the manuals for the actual machine. The only manuals that I can find talk about the control box. I am looking for the manuals that tell you how to assemble the machine out of the box and what routine maintenance has to be performed and that sort of things.

Thanks