Cnc Shark Pro HD4 control

Discussion specifically about the Shark's bigger brother, the CNC Shark Pro

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

WWhite

Cnc Shark Pro HD4 control

Post by WWhite »

I have a bit of a franken machine at this point.
Cnc Shark pro with the HD4 control and pendant.
I have started with Next wave support and the machines functionality has degraded as we have proceeded.
What started as a request for parts and information (turns out it was a bad motor) has turned into a Factory reset Causing my Y axis to reverse so that now Near is away and vice verse.
additionally the firmware update is now showing my bed at 50x50 not 24x24 and it auto stops at 30 thinking its exceeded the bed size maybe? .
Weirdly the y axis remains the same measurement.
So now when i load a file it is trying to cut the actual measurement and that is equal to half size according to what the post processor is seeing.
My machine is set to the default setting of factory restore. I don't recall this being an issue in the past.

PARTIAL SOLUTION MEASUREMENT ISSUE : Machine needs to be 4001 found it in a FAQ after much googling. This fixed the measurement issue.
Still no fix on the NEAR/AWAY being reversed. ( OTHER THAN CUTTING AND REVERSING BLUE RED WIRES)

I am so discouraged.
it is entering the 3rd week of "support" and its just going down hill.
they're now saying they have to write me a special program.
Does anyone have any knowledge or can help with this please...
I have some stuff to make and a month delay is not going to make it possible.
Thank you in advance.
Last edited by WWhite on Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WWhite

Re: Cnc Shark Pro HD4 control

Post by WWhite »

ok so i found buried in a FAQ on Next wave that my Machine should be set to 4001 based on the measure test. That's one down... Anyone know how to reverse the Motor setting? Other than cutting
AND Flipping the blue and Red wire...?
Wish I had made Notes when I had a Next Wave engineer help me Years ago.
I seem to remember opening a CMD box and executing a simple line of code. Just don't remember what it was. and I have to Say my experience with "Shelly" has been 3 weeks of time wasting.
Any help will be much appreciated.