Shark Pro Plus Controller

Discussion about the CNC Shark Pro Plus

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

REG

Shark Pro Plus Controller

Post by REG »

This question is directed to Next Wave; on the Shark Pro Plus. I pressume there is some differences in the controller from the previous Shark models but the manuals on the Shark refer to the one controller. For instance, as pointed out before, the new controller does not have a fan. Also, the controller does not have a SD Card slot. My controller also has 3 front panel L.E.D. which apparently have something to do with connectivity. Is there an adendum out there or in the plans for the new controllers? I am certain there are other differences between the controllers that may help to know a little more about them.

Thanks for any info. on this.

Bobby

REG

Re: Shark Pro Plus Controller

Post by REG »

Well, I correct myself. There is a SD card slot - a micro one, barely seen on the back. I it found while cleaning my controller of the layer of saw dust. I also studied the L.E.D. lights. Blue is powered up indicator, yellow is established communication and red is transmission of data from PC to controller. It would still be nice to have a manual on the controller.

Bobby

Tim Owens

Post by Tim Owens »

We have a pro plus one that is being finished and will put it out on our site when finished for you to download.

Thanks

TIm

REG

Post by REG »

Great! Thanks Tim.