Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Natick64

Post by Natick64 »

Hello my name is Stan and I'm 18 miles southeast of Rochester, NY looking for members in the area. I've been doing som CNC work for a few months with an X-Carve and now have the Shark HD4 Extended bed. I'll probably need some advice along the way so thank you all in advance.

tonydude

Re: New Member

Post by tonydude »

Hi Stan and welcome to the club. I'm from Buffalo,NY anytime you need help just ask. tonydude919atyahoo.com We have a cnc get together at the Buffalo Rockler store the 1st sat of every month at 10 am, come and join us. Also look at the map and see who is close by
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... 469236&z=5

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

theodoremccoy

Post by theodoremccoy »

HI
I'm Ted I am an old school woodworker from Texas. New to cnc WITH A 520 shark and ready to learn.

Rando

Post by Rando »

Hi, Ted! Welcome.

The only advice I can give you at this point is, like always, wait for the bit to stop spinning before you go grabbing it.

Otherwise, we're here to help as best we can. :)

Regards,

Rando
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)

mcsteve

Post by mcsteve »

Rando wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 pm
The only advice I can give you at this point is, like always, wait for the bit to stop spinning before you go grabbing it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CNC Shark Pro Plus - 12/2014
VCarve Pro, PhotoVCarve, Cut3D
ViaCAD 3D, AutoCAD, Sketchup
BobCAD V28