Control Panel 2.1 Issues

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Seppy

Control Panel 2.1 Issues

Post by Seppy »

Control Panel 2.1 stopped working this morning. Windiows did an update two nights ago and I tried to start CNC Control Panel 2.1 this morning and it will not display the program screen. I can hear it connect to the controller on my Shark HD3 because the stepping motors stop and start like always when that happens. But after that nothing comes up. Windows task mananger shows that it is running in the background and if I try again I get another instance of it running. I have to use end task to clear them out. I have tried rebooting several times but still can't get the program to display. Any suggestions?

acctek367

Re: Control Panel 2.1 Issues

Post by acctek367 »

Uninstall and reinstall the program in the computer, including reinstalling the card driver in the device manager

Seppy

Re: Control Panel 2.1 Issues

Post by Seppy »

That is what I ended up doing. But I also had to remove all instances of Microsoft Virtual C ++ 2008 and 2010. There were 4 of each. After the install there was 2 of each and that solved the problem. I finally got it going around midnight last Saturday. I forgot that I posted in here. Thanks for the reply!