photovcarve pp for hd4

Discussion/questions about software used with your CNC Shark and programming issues

Moderators: al wolford, sbk, Bob, Kayvon

Jacduck

photovcarve pp for hd4

Post by Jacduck »

I have tried the add the new HD4 pp to the old pp list in photovcarve and it doesn't show up on the list. Is there a way to get the new inch pp into photovcarve?
If my grandkids or great-grandkids were here I am sure it would be easy.

Thanks jacduck
John C up in MI aka jacduck before the internet

tonydude

Re: photovcarve pp for hd4

Post by tonydude »

http://shop.nextwaveautomation.com/shop ... x?recid=26 Go down the page and download the post processor for photo v carve only. You can't use the new HD4 post processor. Also here is a pdf on how to install the post processor in photo v carve, just go down the page till u find it.

Tony
Attachments
CNC Shark Post Processors - 3 Jan 11.pdf
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 358 times
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Jacduck

Post by Jacduck »

Thanks Tony but the way I read it there is not a way to use Photocarve on an HD4 since the old inch pp won't run the hd4. Am I correct?
John C up in MI aka jacduck before the internet

tonydude

Post by tonydude »

Don't know. Try it and see.

Tony
Buffalo,NY

"What will matter is not what you bought but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave”

Aspire 11.015, photo vcarve, cnc mako shark extended bed with the new upgraded HD 5 gantry with Led pendent.

Rando

Post by Rando »

Post processors are not very complicated. A simple difference between one that works and doesn't is often enough to tell where the problem is.
=====================================================
ThomR.com Creative tools and photographic art
A proud member of the Pacific Northwest CNC Club (now on Facebook)